The Smartest Call You'll Make Today
Job Prospects Your Recruitment Specialists
Job Prospects works with thousands of employers each year to help recruit skilled and motivated people who are right for the job. Last year we successfully placed just under 18,000 candidates into new positions.
Our service is funded by the Australian Government and is free to all employers. This means you only pay for the wages of the staff you employ.
Operating from 50 locations across Melbourne, South Australia and Western Sydney, our expert recruitment consultants can help you find the right person for your business.
Job Prospects | The smartest call you'll make today
Call 1300 787 433 or fill in the form below, one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.
Why Recruit with Job Prospects?
Are you looking for a worker who is punctual, productive and reliable?
Do you value diversity in your workplace?
Want to improve staff morale and reduce hiring and training costs?
Job Prospects can help you find the right candidate for your business, saving you time, effort and money.
Our expert recruitment consultants will take the time to listen and fully understand your business needs. We will then provide you with a selection of screened and qualified candidates, carefully matched to your requirements.
We make the recruitment process straightforward and will work closely with you to support any work place adjustments that might be needed.
We also provide ongoing support to ensure that the placement is a success, for both you and your employee.
Recruit with Job Prospects to grow your business and add diversity to your team, with financial support from the Australian Government.
What You Can Expect
Job Prospects offers you:
- experienced, expert local staff that take the time to understand your business
- pre-screened, qualified and experienced candidates via a single point of contact
- flexible meeting options - we can come to you, or you can come to us
- help to define position requirements to make sure you get the skills you need
- assistance with tailoring existing jobs to suit a person with disability
- ongoing in-work support and training to get your new employee started, and ensure that they thrive in their role
- funding for work place modifications
- access to specialised interpreter services such as Auslan
- a unique opportunity to help people achieve their potential
We can help you access a range of Government incentives to assist with the cost of training your new employee, including wage subsidies and personal protective equipment.