Disability Employment Services
Choose What Works for You
Job Prospects Your Local DES Provider
Job Prospects delivers Disability Employment Services (DES) to people of all ages across more locations in Victoria, South Australia and Sydney. We are already a leading employment services provider and have the experience to help you reach your goals.
At Job Prospects, we have a relentless belief in people and their potential. Our DES Consultants are passionate about delivering an individual and supportive service.
Services we offer
- A dedicated Consultant who will work with you throughout your journey
- Resume preparation
- Career advice
- Individual coaching and mentoring
- Assistance with effective job searching
- Referrals to a professional Therapeutic Support Team
- Work experience and short-term placements
- Help with accessing training to build your skills
- Support with applying for jobs and preparing for interviews
- Advocacy with employers
- Workplace adjustments
- Ongoing on the job support and training
- Expert advice on benefits and income support
Why choose Job Prospects?
having the right consultant
is the key to your
Call our dedicated DES team now on:
1300 787 433
Job Prospects offers a personalised service to each and every person.
Our dedicated Consultants come from many walks of life, but share a passion for doing whatever it takes to help people succeed.
When you choose Job Prospects, you will be respected, supported, and valued as a unique individual. We focus on your skills and abilities and will help you find the right job for you.
Whether you are looking for your first job, or studying for your dream job, your Job Prospects Consultant will walk alongside you every step of the way.
Consultants can advocate for you with employers to ensure that your skills and abilities are the primary focus during the interview process.
Once you’re in work, your Consultant will continue to work with you and your new employer to ensure that you’re successful.