Unlock your potential with Job Prospects.
At Job Prospects we are committed to working with you to build your skills and develop a plan that achieves your future aspirations. To do this we provide a friendly, professional and personal support service individually tailored to your employment needs and goals. We also provide you access to a wide range of job vacancies through our extensive employer and industry networks.
Comprehensive range of employment services include:
- A dedicated Employment Consultant to help you identify your skills, abilities and employment goals
- Support to create a quality resume
- Career advice and mentoring to match you to the right job
- Advice to improve your job search techniques and interview skills, including help with application letters and resumes
- Support to access pre-employment and training opportunities that will help you gain the skills you need to successfully secure employment
- Help with self employment
- Suitable work experience placement
- Ongoing support with your new job
As a jobactive provider, Job Prospects has produced its Service Delivery Plan for Job Seekers which is our commitment to the service all job seekers will receive from us. Please have a look here or for Rich Text Format click here.
We also provide:
- Interpreter services
- Career counselling
- Assistance with transport and relocation costs
- Financial support with clothing for interviews and employment
- Assistance with tools and equipment
- Referral to Community Support Services
- Employer Recruitment Services
Job Prospects is committed to providing you a reliable and personal service. With over 50 years experience in youth education, employment and training we know how to do it right.
To find out more about how we can help you, give us a call or visit your local Job Prospects office.