Terms & Conditions
Website Privacy Statement
Job Prospects is committed to protecting privacy of certain information of visitors to its website.
Job Prospects web server automatically collects:
- a visitor’s domain name. It generally does not recognise a visitor’s e-mail address.
- a record as to what web pages a visitor visits.
- information submitted by a visitor (such as enquiry information or site registration).
Purpose of collection of information
The information Job Prospects collects from its visitors:
- is used to improve the content of Job Prospects website;
- if a visitor provides Job Prospects with their postal address, the postal address may be used to mail visitors information on new products and services or upcoming events. If a visitor does not wish to receive such mail, the visitor should let Job Prospects know via email or telephone.
- If a visitor provides Job Prospects with their telephone number, the telephone number may be used to call visitors to advise them of new products and services or upcoming events. If a visitor does not wish to receive such telephone calls, the visitor should let Job Prospects know via email or telephone.
If a visitor does not wish for their information to be used, the visitor should let Job Prospects know via email or telephone.
The information Job Prospects collects from visitors will not be disclosed to other organisations for commercial purposes.
Relevant legislation and policy
Change in policy
From time to time, Job Prospects may change the purpose of collection of information (see the section above regarding ‘Purpose of collection of information’). If Job Prospects policy changes, information collected prior to the policy change will not be subject to the policy change.
This Policy covers the Job Prospects website at http://www.jobprospects.com.au. It does not cover links from this website.
All of the information enclosed on this website is accurate at the time of publishing, but may, at any time, be altered. The information published on this website is intended to provide general information in summary form. Users should make their own judgments and/or seek independent advice when evaluating the accuracy and usefulness of the information provided on this website. You assume all risks associated with the use of the website including risk of computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which may be transmitted via the website or your access to it and the risk that the content of this website complies with laws of any country outside Australia. Job Prospects reserves the right to revise the information and data on this website without notice.
The material on this website is protected by copyright. You may download, print and display material from this site only for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.